Church + School Signage
Whether you're a church, a church with a school, a school district, or a university, your sign needs are unique to you. That’s where we come in. We have over 20 years of experience working with churches, schools, and universities. You can rely on Spectrum Sign Systems to bring our knowledge and advice to make your project successful.Start a Consultation
Get custom signage for your church and schoolWe do all of the legwork, from scoping sign placement and researching city codes to design and installation. When you work with us, we break down the sign customization process into five easy steps so that you can stay focused on your students and community.
- We start by working with your team to understand the goals of your project and your branding guidelines.
- We conduct a thorough site survey looking for optimal sign placement for branding and wayfinding and that will meet city codes.
- We create a design that meets your goals and put it all together in a complete sign package.
- Our project management team keeps everything moving smoothly and communicates timelines.
- Our fabrication team handcrafts your signs, and our installation team makes it all come together.
Unique signage needs for churches
We’re well aware of the unique needs of churches when selecting custom signage, including:
- Branded signs with high visibility, which help visitors find you
- LED digital displays to share news
- Wayfinding signage, which helps visitors find parking and the entrance
- Interior signage, which helps visitors find the sanctuary, church offices, classrooms, athletic facilities, etc.
Unique signage needs for schools
Schools and universities want to make a positive first impression, showcase school spirit, and create a great experience for prospective students and visitors. We’re well aware of the unique needs when selecting custom signage, including:
- Branded signs with high visibility, which help visitors find the right building
- A wayfinding package, which helps visitors navigate complex campuses
- Interior branding and room identification, which helps people find the right place
- Multi-location branding, which helps create recognition and brand awareness
- LED digital displays to share messages, upcoming events, and weather-related cancellations
Types of signs for churches and schools
Churches and schools often require the following signage:
- Free-standing monument/pylon signs
- On-building signage
- LED illuminated signs
- Cabinet and projecting signs
- Interior and exterior wayfinding signs
- LED digital displays
- Interior branding
- Room identification
Spectrum has been involved in a multiple year, multiple location rebranding effort for M Health Fairview. This entailed many aspects, such as, creative execution, planning, surveying, installation and acting on the behalf of M Health Fairview organization with city officials on approvals. Their expertise and guidance has been invaluable in this large scale project and because of them, this project has resulted in extremely successful outcomes.