As a developer or property manager, you want to create a well-thought-out, vibrant sign plan for your retail tenants and properties. As a tenant, you want highly visible retail signs to attract customers. For over 20 years, developers, property managers, and business owners have relied on Spectrum Sign Systems to provide them with signs that meet their high standards and attract both tenants and customers.Start a Consultation
Unique retail signage needs
Having worked with retail clients for many years, we know your unique needs, including:
- Branded signs with high visibility, which attracts tenants and customers
- On-building signage that landmarks properties (especially those with multiple buildings)
- Interior signs that reinforce your brand
- Wayfinding signage to help customers find the front door and get delivery drivers to the loading dock
- Door signs and interior logo displays to help customers know they are in the right place
- LED illuminated signs so that people can find businesses even when its dark
Get custom signage for your buildings
We do all of the legwork, from scoping sign placement to researching city codes and meeting with city planners. When you work with us, we break down the sign customization process into five easy steps so that you can stay focused on developing properties and attracting tenants.
- We start by working with your team to understand the goals of your project and your branding guidelines.
- We conduct a thorough site survey looking for optimal sign placement for branding and wayfinding.
- We create a design that meets your goals and put it all together in a complete sign package.
- Our project management team keeps everything moving smoothly and communicates timelines.
- Our fabrication team handcrafts your designs, and our installation team makes it all come together.
Type of signs for retail
Retail properties often require the following signage for their locations:
- Free-standing monument/pylon signs
- Wall mounted/on-building signage
- LED illuminated signs
- Canopy signs
- Cabinet and projecting signs
- Interior and exterior wayfinding signs
- LED digital displays
- Interior branding
- ADA signage
- Parking signage and ramps
- Dock and warehouse signage
- Clearance structure signage
Have additional signage needs?Explore Custom Signage
Tips for Retail Signage
We’ll bring our years of experience and advice to make your project a success, including:
- Ways to minimize the penetrations into your buildings
- How to simplify tenant changes
- Ways to refresh or reuse existing signage to save money
- Best practices for fonts and text to make signs highly readable
Fantastic sign company! I have had the pleasure and misfortune of working with numerous sign companies over the years. I can say with the utmost confidence that this is the BEST company I have ever worked with. They anticipated our needs, had great communication, timely responses, and were so easy to work with. Professional and quick. Can't say enough good things about Spectrum Signs: Rick, Jeff, and Mary are phenomenal!