Congratulations! You're interested in purchasing a new sign and found your way to our website. You've already watched the customer testimonial video, read some content and looked through a couple of the photo galleries. You're thinking to yourself, "This looks like a great company to partner with". And that's when you see it. The monument sign you've been thinking would look great out in front of your building. Now, the next step is a sign consultation whether it be by phone or by filling out a form online. Sounds easy enough, but what can you expect from a sign consultation?
Before moving forward with designs and pricing we'll want to have a conversation.
- Name of your business. Obvious, I know, but it helps us research and get a feel for your company when starting design.
- Type of project. Is it a single LED letter set or a full sign package for a rebrand? Interior or exterior? This type of information helps us understand what to look for when we survey your location.
- Business location. Especially important if there is more than one business location. It's also needed for researching city codes.
- Sign budget. Why do we need to know this? We want to stay inline with your expectations and also be realistic with you on the front end.
- Decision maker. Some companies are just out to collect prices for comparison, and that's okay. But that's not who we are. We want to make sure those making the decisions know the value we bring to each project.
That wasn't so bad, now was it? Of course they may be additional questions that stem from these, but it depends on the project. The reason for all these questions? We've learned that having as much information at the beginning leads to a successful project. And a successful project means our customer is thrilled with the outcome. If you're ready for a sign consulation on your next sign project contact us today!